This is a Quick Sale Hair Salon Located In Maryland. Asking Price is $100,000
Examples Of Our Salon Upscale Equipment
We have 8 Hair Salon Stations. Each retail at $2199 and all equipment is in good condition as well as the entire salon. We have 7 recliner hair dryers, 2 Steamers, Upscale color and towel cabinet with upscale back splash, modern tile floors that will last forever. Washer, dryer and TV's, computer, security system are included. Our front desk is eye catching and it is also an upscale equipment. 3 Luxury shampoo bowl is included as well.
Most importantly we have a website that helps bring in business. Nearly 3000 visit a month. We are located in a good area with my well know businesses. Drive by and walk by traffic is good.
We are selling because we have other interests.
- Gross Revenue Three Year Avg. $320,000
- Cash Flow $72,711
- Asking Price $100,000
- Inventory $1000
- Employees 2 and 5 by appointment commission workers.
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment are all in the asking price.
- Competitors: Most are low profile unknown salons that do not have an online business presence as we do that dominates the local search engine results.
- Growth: Waldorf and it's neighboring smaller towns are rapidly growing in Maryland. Waldorf is the services area for other nearby city such as St.Charles, La Plata, Clinton, Upper Marlboro, Ft.Washington, Oxen Hill, and throughout Charles County, and Prince George County Maryland because of the St.Charles Mall people like to shop at.
- Support and Training: 2 Weeks
- Branding and Marketing: The business comes with a hair salon website that generated 3000 new user per month.
- Location: Safe area. Plenty of parking. In same plaza with Chuck E Cheeses, Bank of America, Giants, Planet Fitness, Nail Salon, Cosmo Prof, Beauty 4U and many more well know businesses.
- There is 11 months left on the lease for the 1200 sq. ft salon. Landlord will negotiate new lease. Two private rooms can be use for other services as well.
Contact Jeff at 301-535-3282. Serious Inquiries Only Please.